1. Terms and Conditions of Trade v1.4
The following Terms and Conditions of Trade apply to all kitset orders. Horizon Homes reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice.
- Kitset materials are supplied according to our kitset material specifications, unless otherwise instructed by the client.
- Upon receipt of the deposit payment and plan modification design fees, if applicable, Horizon Homes will post THREE sets of working drawings, Colour option charts and Stage ONE and TWO order forms.
- Unless otherwise instructed by the client, plans will be engineered to High Wind and Earth Quake A conditions with kitset materials suitable for corrosion zones 1-3. Client to confirm this meets the relevant site specific requirements of the local Territorial Authority.
- Material quantities have been estimated based on standard industry practice.
- Materials correctly executed which are manufactured or supplied specifically for an order cannot be refunded or returned for credit.
- The customer or their representative must be available to check and sign for materials as they are delivered to site. Horizon Homes is not responsible for theft and or shortages once delivery is made and signed for.
- The delivery site must have all weather heavy vehicle access, otherwise the delivery will be unloaded as close as possible to the delivery site.
- Reasonable delays are acceptable for events which could not reasonably be foreseen including adverse weather conditions, natural or man-made events which prevent access or delivery to the site.
- Suitable survey plans, geotech or engineering fees, building consents and labour costs are the clients responsibility.
- The customer or their nominated builder must build the home according to the manufacturer’s guidelines and any legal requirements.
- The copyright in all plans and materials provided by Horizon Homes Limited or their representatives remains the property of Horizon Homes Limited.
- All plans may only be used to construct a single building. Multi-use requires approval from Horizon Homes Limited.
- If you are not happy with the service you have received we would like to know about it so we can put it right for you and learn from it. Click here to download our formal complaints procedure.
These terms and conditions were last updated on August 8th 2013.
2. Website Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of accessing or using this web site that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any reference to Horizon Homes (also to we, us and our) in these terms and conditions is a reference to Horizon Homes Limited and licensed businesses trading under the ‘Horizon Homes’ registered trademark.
Use of Web Site Content
Permission is only granted to you to display, copy, distribute, download and print in hard copy portions of the web site for the purposes of submitting an inquiry, quote request or placing an order with us.
You must not, without our prior written permission copy, mirror, broadcast, reproduce, frame, republish, download, store (in any medium), up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, these web pages for any other purpose.
The information contained in this web site is provided by Horizon Homes in good faith in the belief that it is accurate and current. Horizon Homes, its directors, officers, employees and its related bodies corporate make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the web site (including in relation to any goods or services) and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on the web site.
You should not rely on the information on this site or any linked site without making your own independent assessment of the information.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to waive and release Horizon Homes, its directors, officers, employees and its related bodies corporate to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this site.
Horizon Homes, its directors, officers, employees and its related bodies corporate shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits.
You agree to release and indemnify Horizon Homes, its directors, officers, employees and its related bodies corporate against all actions, claims and demands (including the costs of defending or settling any action claim or demand) which may be instituted against Horizon Homes its directors, officers, employees or its related bodies corporate arising from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Linking to this Web Site
Linking to the web site will only be permitted with the prior written consent of Horizon Homes. To request permission to link to this site, please email the site's webmaster.
Links to Other Web Sites
Where we have provided links to sites maintained by third parties, responsibility for those sites remains that of the third party. The presence of a link on our site is not to be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the third party or the third party's site.
Product Information and Pricing
Horizon Homes reserves the right to alter product specifications and pricing without notice.
Horizon Homes may amend, update or change the web site including these terms and conditions. Revised terms will be posted on the web site and will be effective immediately unless otherwise stated. By continuing to use the web site after any amendment becomes effective you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Horizon Homes is a registered trademark of Horizon Homes Limited. Except where otherwise stated, all registered trademarks used on the site are used with the permission of the registered owners. You must not use any trademarks without the prior, specific, written permission of its owner whether it is Horizon Homes or a third party.
Horizon Homes Limited is the copyright owner of the content of this web site or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content of this web site. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1994, no part of this web site may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without Horizon Home's prior written consent.
Horizon Home's failure to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted by Horizon Homes in writing.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
These terms and conditions were last updated on August 8th 2013.